Updated March 8th, 2021
As Toronto enters the "Grey Zone" we have been permitted to open with the following restrictions:
We must limit our capacity to 25% (We are only allowing 1 family in the store at a time.)
All customers and staff are to wear a mask or face covering (with some exceptions) and keep at least 2 metres apart inside and when lining up and gathering outside
All customers must answer screening questions about COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms and any exposure before they come into drop off their dog(s).
At this point in time we are unable to take on any clients as we contine to catch up with all canceld appoints between Dec 26th - March 7th.
Updated February 8th, 2021
As we continue to monitor news and information surrounding COVID-19, we have been allowed to reopen for Emergency grooming appointments ONLY. The Ontario government has outlined a set or rues for us to closely follow:
(1) Pet grooming businesses that provide the following services and that comply with the conditions set out in subsection (2):
1. Services that are strictly necessary to prevent an animal from requiring foreseeable and reasonably imminent veterinary care.
2. Services that an animal owner has been required to obtain pursuant to an order issued under section 30 of the Provincial Animal Welfare Services Act, 2019 or modified or confirmed under section 38 of that Act.
(2) A pet grooming business may only open to provide services described in subsection (1) if it meets the following conditions:
1. The business only provides the services by appointment.
2. The business permits only one appointment for one animal at a time.
3. The services are provided through curbside pickup and drop-off of the animal.
Updated December 26th, 2020
As we continue to monitor news and information surrounding COVID-19, we have been forced to temporarily close due to the government of Ontario deeming Dog Groomers non-essential.
Updated November 21, 2020
Store Hours and Shopping Options
Our store remains open for curbside pickup. Dogs can be dropped off just outside our store, and when they are ready we will bring them out to your car. We are currently open from 9 a.m. – 5 pm Tuesday to Saturday, and closed Sundays and Mondays.
Due to provincial government restrictions, our store is not permitted to allow in-person retail shopping. If you do need anything that we carry please let us know and we will bring the items out to you when you pick up or drop off your pet.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, we require ALL customers and staff to wear face coverings or masks prior to entering our stores, as well as when picking up or dropping off your pet curbside. If you cannot wear a mask due to medical reasons please contact the store directly and someone will be able to assist you.
Cleaning and Safety Measures
Since we have reopened in May 2020, we’ve continuously adapted our business practices to exceed all applicable health and safety guidance, as well as other best practices for dog groomers and retail store operations.
We have provided PPE including face coverings for our staff, hand sanitizer and other personal protective equipment
More frequent cleaning protocols with enhanced products that are EPA-approved and also safe for pets for use against the virus that causes COVID-19
More frequent cleaning in between all pets including but not limited to tables, nooses, tools, tubs, as well as floors, and cages
Constant cleaning of our hand held debit machines after each and every use between customers
Physical barriers in our store and hand sanitizer located at the front of our store as well as our cash area
Signage and floor decals to reinforce social distancing requirements
Contactless payment options are available